The Dant Clayton campus, located in Louisville, Kentucky, consists of 350,000 square feet of production space, spanning 25 acres.
Built next to the Corporate Office, our two state-of-the-art production plants process millions of pounds of steel and aluminum each year, with team members working hundreds of thousands of hours, ensuring on-time production.
Unlike many in the industry, Dant Clayton
has a full range of material finish capabilities in-house, including powder coating of steel and aluminum and blasted slip-resistant deck. Having these capabilities and equipment internally allows for greater quality control and continuous improvement in our products and processes.
Steel Plant – Bernheim Location
- 115,000 square feet
- Steel fabrication and powder coating capabilities
- AISC, AWS, and CWB Certified
- Industry leading machinery
- Powder Coats hundreds of thousands of linear feet of material annually
Aluminum Plant – Algonquin Location
- 200,000 square feet
- Aluminum manufacturing, including Alum-A-Stand products
- AISC certified shipping process
- In-house robotic Welded Deck machine
- Slip Resistant Deck machine
- Material positioning and bar-coding system for assured quality control
By all locations working closely together, Dant Clayton better serves industry needs.