• Dant Happenings

    Dare to Care Hunger Walk

    Sep 27, 2011
    Blog Post Image

    Members of the Dant Clayton team recently participated in the 34th Annual Dare to Care Hunger Walk.  The 3.1 mile event marked the end of this year’s company initiative to raise food and money for Louisville-based Dare to Care.  In August, Dant Clayton employees donated 717 pounds of non-perishable items to the non-profit organization. 

    A record crowd of over 2,500 people attended this year’s Hunger Walk, held in downtown Louisville.  75% of the $130,000 raised during the event will go to providing food and produce to over 190,000 people in Kentucky and southern Indiana.  The remaining 25% of the net proceeds will go to the World Food Program, the world’s leading international hunger relief agency.





    You are not allowed to post comments.